DARE TO: “Build a Faith Foundation” – Pastor Bruce Lerum
Faith is believing when I don’t see it.
Faith is obeying when I don’t understand it.
Faith is giving when I don’t have it.
Faith is persisting when I don’t feel like it.
Faith is thanking God before I receive it.
Faith is trusting God if I don’t get it.
1. On a scale of 1-10 how would you rate yourself in the following areas? Why?
I am aware of what God is doing/wants to do in my life?
I have prepared myself to both be a disciple and make disciples of others?
I can look back and see how I have been a blessing others?
I have specific plans on how I plan to be a blessing to others in the future?
2. Which of the three foundational areas of faith (above) do you plan on focusing on in the coming week/months? How will you make that happen?
3. If you were to pick one of the characters from Hebrews 11 (or another Biblical character) who would you most like to model your life after? Why?
4. Who in your life now serves as an example or mentor for growing in your faith?
5. How have you seen God do something miraculous in your life (or the life of someone close to you)? How has that experience influenced how you think about your faith?