DATES & TIMES
Tuesday: 9:00 AM – 11:00 AM
Thursday: 9:00 AM – 11:00 AM
Thank you for your continued support of our Food Bank. The most current needs are peanut butter, cereal, soup, canned vegetables, canned fruit and beans. Please drop them off in the “Feed My Sheep” bin at church. Thanks again!
PLASTIC GROCERY BAGS NEEDED: Please bring in your recycled plastic grocery bags for our Food Bank.
VOLUNTEERS? Volunteers are always needed to help on Tuesday & Thursday from 9:00-11:00am.
THE VICTOR’S CLOSET: Open Tuesdays and Thursdays from 9:00-11:00am (same days and hours as Food Bank). Clothing donations needed for toddler to teen clothing.
Support Families In Need
CtV received $230+ from the Fry’s VIP Rewards Card for this quarter! We need all you Fry’s Grocery store shoppers to make Christ the Victor your community reward! Every time you use your VIP reward card the food bank will get points. The food bank will receive reward money quarterly based on how many points we get. Please contact Dee Lorenzen for instructions on how to link your VIP reward card to the CtV community reward.
- Go to www.fryscommunityrewards.com
- Select “Sign-In”
- Enter your email and password then select “Sign-In.” (This will be the email and password you created in Step 1)
- Select “My Account” then select “Account Settings” from drop down menu.
- Click “Edit” under Community Rewards. If prompted, enter personal information.
- Under Find Your Organization: Enter the NPO number 81474 or name of the organization and select “Search.”
- Under Select Your Organization: Select box next to your organization
- Then select “Save Changes”
- If you have registered correctly, you should now see your organization information listed under “Community Rewards” on your Account Summary page.