DATES & TIMES
Tuesday: 9:00 AM – 11:00 AM
Thursday: 9:00 AM – 11:00 AM
UPDATE: In July our Food Bank and Victor’s Closet were very busy. 241 households were served, 388 boxes were handed out representing 1148 people! Victor’s Closet distributed 577 pieces of clothing to benefit 354 children from 58 families. Our mission to this community is so important. Thank you to all who contribute, volunteer, pray, and support this great cause.
PLASTIC GROCERY BAGS NEEDED: Please save your plastic grocery bags for the Food Bank (It takes about 6 bags per family and we serve close to 250 families per month. That’s upwards of 150o bags/month.) Just drop them off in the blue Food Bank box at the front door to the church.
VOLUNTEERS? Volunteers are always needed to help on Tuesday & Thursday from 9:00-11:00am.
THE VICTOR’S CLOSET: Open Tuesdays and Thursdays from 9:00-11:00am (same days and hours as Food Bank). Clothing donations needed for toddler to teen clothing.
Support Families In Need
CtV received $230+ from the Fry’s VIP Rewards Card for this quarter! We need all you Fry’s Grocery store shoppers to make Christ the Victor your community reward! Every time you use your VIP reward card the food bank will get points. The food bank will receive reward money quarterly based on how many points we get. Please contact Dee Lorenzen for instructions on how to link your VIP reward card to the CtV community reward.
- Go to www.fryscommunityrewards.com
- Select “Sign-In”
- Enter your email and password then select “Sign-In.” (This will be the email and password you created in Step 1)
- Select “My Account” then select “Account Settings” from drop down menu.
- Click “Edit” under Community Rewards. If prompted, enter personal information.
- Under Find Your Organization: Enter the NPO number 81474 or name of the organization and select “Search.”
- Under Select Your Organization: Select box next to your organization
- Then select “Save Changes”
- If you have registered correctly, you should now see your organization information listed under “Community Rewards” on your Account Summary page.