“Give Thanks for Showing Us Faith” – Revelation 20:11-15
The examples we see are the ones we remember.
It’s not what you know; it’s how you show.
You see that his faith and his actions were working together, and his faith was made complete by what he did. (Referring to Abraham.) – James 2:22
We learn from the past and live in the present.
Our present shapes our future … and the future of others we may never meet.
The King will reply, “Truly I tell you, whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers and sisters of mine, you did for me.” – Matthew 25:40
Saints and sinners – at the same time.
God shapes us for His future with us.
I consider that our present sufferings are not worth comparing with the glory that will be revealed in us. – Romans 8:18
1. Name a saint (someone who has died) that made an important impact on you. Talk about what they did to make that difference in your life. (Make sure that everyone has an opportunity.)
2. Did they talk about their faith to you? If so what did they say? If not how did you know they believed that Jesus was their Savior?
3. What does it mean to be saint and sinner at the same time?
4. What opportunities regularly happen in your life to continue the legacy of that saint in your life?
5. Are there places to which you go that continually present let your faith show?