“Dealing with the Past” – Acts 9:22-29, Matthew 7:15-23
Guest Speaker: Becky Hampton
A.D. STUDY QUESTIONS:
1. What are the mundane activities of your life? Do you enjoy or despise them?
2. Have you ever felt God calling you away from an important task, a thriving ministry, a flourishing career, or an exciting adventure and asking you to do something more ordinary, more boring? Describe.
3. How have you seen God work in and through you in those everyday, regular moments?
4. Describe a time when God turned your ordinary into something extraordinary for His kingdom?
5. Read and discuss the following versus. What do they tell you about the importance of our faithfulness in the ordinary moments of life? Luke 11:28, Titus 3:1-2, Hebrews 11:8-10, Hebrews 12:1-3, Colossians 3:23-24.