“Excess Baggage” – Pastor Rolf Nestingen
1 Timothy 6:6-10; Luke 16:10-15
- When you don’t know where your going, any road will do.
- Wherever you go, there you are.
- What’s most important in your life? The way of the cross is the way of life. Salvation is priceless.
- Don’t make “things/possessions” #1 in your life. You never see a U-Haul pulling a hurst.
- Get rid of the excess baggage.
“A __________ goes a __________ way!”
No __________ can serve two __________.
You cannot serve __________ and __________.
We brought __________ into the world, so that we can take __________ out of it.
The __________ of money is a __________ of all kinds of __________.
1. Luther said, “Whatever your heart clings most closely to, that is your God.” What does your heart
2. How does 1 Timothy suggest we can find contentment in a materialistic world?
3. What are some of the temptations associated with riches?
4. How does the principle of ‘little’ and ‘much’ apply to your life?
5. What really belongs to God, and what really belongs to you?